Adult Education Programs
Whether you are a new college student, senior, post graduate
or doctoral candidate, college is often filled with stress and
anxiety, but why?
- A greater responsibility is placed on the student, rather than the teacher or professor.
- Students put much of the stress on themselves trying to be "perfect."
- Students often have to juggle a tremendous school load with a full or part-time job.
- Study habits that succeeded in high school are often ineffective in college.
College students have neither the time or patience to sit in a "learning center" to be tutored. Tutor Doctor takes the stress out of studying, by coming to you. Our one-on-one in-home tutoring can help get you back on track and on your way to success in the classroom...and in life. Contact us now for more information.
With today's struggling economy, more and more adults are
finding themselves back in school; for some the first time in 10, 20 or
even 30 years. Some of the challenges faced by the adult learner
- Juggling class time, study time, and family responsibilities.
- Many of the skills learned while in school have long been lost.
- School curriculum is often in areas that are unfamiliar.
- Many adult students have either full or part-time jobs that also interfere with study schedules
- Finding the right time and place to study is often a struggle in itself.
Forget about utilizing the traditional "learning centers." The adult learner needs a tutor that can be as flexible as he/she is, and that's where Tutor Doctor comes in. Our tutors will meet the adult learner at their home, work, school, coffee shop or park; wherever and whenever it is convenient for the student. Contact Tutor Doctor now to see how we can help.
Continuing Education Classes
Whether your a teacher, nurse, accountant or massage
therapist, your chosen career often requires you to continuously take
courses every year to maintain your certification and/or license. Just
like the adult learner above, you have to do this while you do
everything else associated with life. At Tutor Doctor, we have
specially designed programs just for you, utilizing just the right tutor
to help you breeze through your continuing education coursework on your
schedule and in a place that is convenient to you. This is just one of
the things that sets Tutor Doctor apart from the traditional "learning
center." Get Started Today!
- Homework Assistance
- Essay Writing
- Exam Preparation
- Study Skills
- Test Taking Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Career Counselling (Outsourced)
Various Areas of Studies
- Communication and Culture
- Environmental Design
- Social Science
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine